Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Visiting!

I have been out blog hopping today, and have found some of the most amazing blogs, crafty blogs, gardening blogs, wordy blogs. It has been quite an experience, I will be visiting some again and looking for some new ones too!and eventually if the other bloggers agree attaching a link!!

We as a family have also been out, I went to Waterstones to exchange a book I had been given for Christmas which I already had, I tried to find a craft book that would inspire me to try new projects! But unfortunately I could find none! If anyone has any suggestions I am looking for inspiration!!
So after a battle they agreed to give me vouchers until I could find something I liked!
We then went to the cinema to see the new James Bond film!! Entertaining!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema - how great.