Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day!!

Well thats Christmas over for another year! All that preperation and its over in 24 hours!!!
We had a lovely time with just the four of us, very relaxed, lovely presents, plenty to eat and drink. We bought a new game 'Articulate' it is brilliant and I recommend it to everyone.
Not sure what we have planned for today. Take it as it comes I think!

I managed to finish these for Kathryn, just!!


I got this book which has lots of different crafts in. I'm looking forward to having a go at ....


these beautiful crocus bulbs which are sat on purple crystals, they are currently in a dark place!!!



I have made some changes to my blog in colours and fonts, please let me know if you have any problems reading or whatever!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOh you are having a purple moment - how wonderful I love the colours.

I only found a problem with the last colours when I logged on through firefox, then you only got to see all the page in the background colours.

But if you logged on with internet explorer - they were all fine.

I am reading this with firefox so the problem seems to be solved - one of the Beta problems I should think rather of your won making .

mrsnesbitt said...

Fantastic colours Libby! The font is bigger too!

Grat stuff!

Happy Boxing Day!

Dxx

Peggy said...

Happy Boxing Day (for yesterday) Libby. Thanks for visiting me. I love your blog. We lived in Wilts for a couple of years. The youngest boy was born in Chippenham. Small world, ain't it?

lilymarlene said...

It looks terrific now.....well done!