Monday, February 04, 2008

Home Again!

My op last Thursday was a success, rather painful afterwards but the surgeon believes that one of my ovaries had been twisting, which would have been causing the pain!
Everyone says I look really well, far better than I have after all my previous ops. I must admit I am very positive that this is it! No more ops! Although still, slightly uncomfortable.
What I have to be careful about is not over doing it! I should be laid back like Tango


Before I went into hospital I was involved in a swop. A dishcloth swop, simple and inexpensive. I recieved a lovely one

isn't it lovely! I can't find the pic of the one I made?

Back again soon!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to read that your operation was a success - and the cause of your pain in now sorted.

Now that it is out of the way you have the Spring and Summer to look forward too - and be pain free for your Tropical plants projects. Great news and love the teacloth

Auntie Noo said...

Glad you're home safe & sound. Did you get any knitting done???? Thanks for the info on the Barnvelder..... perhaps i need to re-assess that particular breed!!! LOL

Annie said...

I do hope you are snuggled up recuperating from the operation. The dishes can wait.

I do love handknit dishcloths, make them whenever I feel the need for a quick and useful project.

Vallen said...

REST!!!! glad things are improving but you still have to take it easy. Take a cue from the cat.

Joanna said...

Glad alls well with the opp, and I hope it all feels more comfortable soon, Tango certainly looks she is taking it easy.

Shammickite said...

So glad you are recovering well from the op and that the innards are finally fixed. I think you need to relax like Tango, perhaps you should find a nice comfy chair with a blankie and just snuggle down with a good gardening book for a day or two.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

It's nice to know that you're back and that the op has gone well. Hopefully you'll be free of pain from now on.

Yes, doing what Tango does is an excellent idea!

Sheila said...

Sorry I didn't realise you had your op already, I've been taking a break. It sounds as if they have you sorted out this time, I'm crossing my fingers for you. Hope you are soon 100%.
Take care, hugs
xx