Friday, August 17, 2007

Me!

So here we are last day of the week! Not really alot gone on here apart from all the cutting and snipping at the hospital earlier.
Oh yes, I've lost my glasses! and before you ask they are not on my head!!!!!!! I was doing a little crafting yesterday and I think I may have packed them away in one of the boxes!!!! The only problem being I don't know which one!!!!
My memory is getting worse by the minute, this is not senior moments, this is serious forgetfull moments, I am actually quite worried! So if I don't blog reguarly please forgive me I probably forgot how too!! No seriously, if I go missing my daughter knows my passwords for the blog and she will tell you if I get lost, don't forget to look for me, I look like this



no thats not right, theres not many of these around, lets try again



thats better 'big and blousy'!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

How annoying that you've lost your glasses!

Have you tried taking Ginkgo Biloba tablets? You can buy those at a chemists. They do help with your memory.

Well Libby, your memory may be slipping but your sense of humor certainly isn't! :-D

RUTH said...

Gosh I know I was going to say something but I can't remember what is was!!!!

RUTH said...

Remembered now! OOps....no it's gone again!

RUTH said...

Nothing like blowing your own TRUMPET ....LOL
Rx

photowannabe said...

Big and blousy...quite funny. Welcome to the forgetful club, I've been a member for a while myself.
Hope you find your glasses soon.

Annie said...

Is that some sort of hibiscus? It's beautiful.

mrsnesbitt said...

Itoo use one main blog now, my little brain cell can just about manage that! LOL!

smilnsigh said...

I can lose things, but not my glasses. I mean, I'd be really "up Fish Creek without a paddle" if I did. So I put them down in a couple of "designated places," at night. :-) So I can put my hands on them, in the morning.

Errrr, in case I'm not clear, I REALLY need my glasses! :-)))))))

Mari-Nanci