Saturday, February 10, 2007

Birthday Weekend!

As I maybe a bit busy this weekend here are some pics for you to look at!



Baby Me!!!



Constance Edith Louise ******* my Grandmother, on her wedding day in 1919.

Her husband Harry James B****** ***** my Granddad



This is a very poor picture but I love it to bits because it reminds me so much of my wonderful Grandpa Thomas *** born 1899. He always smoked, but could produce threepenny bits from your ear, and heaven help you if you walked past the bathroom whilst he was shaving!!!




This is my Great, Great,Great Grandfather Thomas George P****** born 1817 who was a vet and lived to the ripe old age of 73! Had 2 wives, one who died aged 49 and the other aged 44. He outlived them both! Six children, 5 girls and 1 boy, sadly I can find no records of his son so presume he died in infancy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy birthday weekend with lots of laughing.

The photos are just wonderful - how I envy your lovely family photos and history - fascinating

RUTH said...

What wonderful photographs and all pre digital!! Any birthday cake going spare!

Sheila said...

Libby your photos are fantastic, I love them. Constance and Harry look so glamourous, she is so pretty and he is so dashing..!
I have fond memories of my dad's dad, he died when I was 13. I wish you a *WoNdErFuL BiRtHdAy*, lots of treats and cake and pressies.
Enjoy..!
Hugs
xx