Tuesday, January 02, 2007

All back to normal, just!!

For some unknown reason my daily photo in the side bar won't load, but it is on the photo blog, just click the link!!

Well the season of goodwill to all men is over!!!! (Don't expect me to be nice anymore!!!!) Hubby has gone back to work after 3 weeks off!! It's going to be odd not having him under my feet???
Kathryn should be returning to Uni today from Derby, to be honest I haven't the foggiest whats going on, as my mobile died on the 27th December!! It doesn't owe me a penny, I bought it from Ebay, secondhand for £45, 3+ years ago! But boy have I missed it, especially whilst Kathryn's been away! So off to Chippenham today to see if I can bag a bargain!!

Now I need to get my crafting,knitting or sewing head on............. mmmmmm I've just had a thought, do you remember that pack of goodies I won from Mrs N, well I think I might drag them out and do something! Pop back later and see what I get up to!

No comments: