Friday, August 29, 2008

Sad Cat, Happy Cat

What a week! Phew I'm exhausted. Excitment, sadness, happiness, laughter and tears, its all happened here!

My wonderful state of the art Microchip catflap has been undone so it can just be an ordinary catflap as my two refuse to come in!

My neighbours cat has been taken to the vets to be sewn up as he was been very badly attacked by, we presume the feral cat, to the sum of £140!!!!!

Tango is feeling dejected...........




Sassy spends most of her time under our bed!

Jake is having fun provided we don't ask him to come out of T's room!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gosh Libby there is always something going on at your place.....hope things settle down soon.......have a great weekend....

Shammickite said...

Oh my... always something going on, cheryl said it right. Has Jake come to stay for good, or is he just on holiday?
And do you think the cats will ever get used to the microchip cat flap? Too bad you had to unplug it. Perhaps it's a case of "you can't teach and old dog... er... I mean cat... new tricks"?

Petunia's Gardener said...

What we'll do for our 4 legged sweeties! You are being very diligent with the blended kitty family. Love your garden! It looks like a tropical get-away.
Paula

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your two years of blogging - and I have loved every post of it.