As you look out of the upstairs window you can see the equestrian centre. Can you see the lights?
I zoomed inso you can see exactly what it is we can see! Now imagine it in the winter, no leaves on the trees and very dark....
you can see how rural we are from this pic
swallows on the wire, cows in the fields and very few houses!
So a meeting was held at our house on Monday and there where 9 of us present. The equestrain centre agreed to purchase 'barndoors' these wrap round the lights and direct the light downwards this would take about a month to organise and then they would light up at the end of August and we could see if it was better!
So imagine my surprise when at 9.30pm last night a note was put through the door saying 'the lights have now been re-adjusted and now comply with the guidelines of the Institute of Lighting Engineers. Hopefully how the lights have now been set you will find them less obtrusive and we will have allied your concerns! The lights will be switched on friday night for you to view them and I will call around to see how much the lights show at your address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
FUMING! MAD! DOWN RIGHT ANNOYED!
1. Since monday the lights have not moved!
2. Where the wife and daughter who came to the meeting ventriloquists and not spokes person?
3. Was anything we said taken on board!
4. We live at our address and not them and it is our opinion not theres!
5. As stated at the meeting it is still summer and there are too many leaves on the trees to give us a true idea of what the lights will be like in winter!!
6. Will we trust them again if they come to a meeting?
On a 'lighter' note (excuse the pun!)
we lit the front fire its been so cold
and it was so toasty warm when I came down this morning. Sassy was curled up on her beanbag in the corner
tango was trolling around seeing if anyone was available to fuss him
so off to vent my anger on something!
If the weather clears this weekend I can get on with your surprise!!!
Catch you later!
Paint in Action
1 day ago