Well at long last the greenhouse frame is up!
If you remember we made a start last week and built the base for a 10 x 8 greenhouse! What I didn't tell you was the greenhouse's exact measurements are 10'6 x 8'3 !!!!! So we had to do the base all over again!! well we didn't know!!!!!
Whilst I was down there, we gave the eglu a really good clean out.
I was kind and let the chickens roam round the garden, that was until they started digging everything up , so they where quickly put back in there cleaned out run!
Just got to wait till the postal strike is over, then hopefully I will get the rubber strips for the greenhouse glass, check all the glass order any that needs replacing, then with any luck we hope to glaze next weekend!! then I can fill it just in time for going into hospital!!!!!!
Phew! I'm absolutely bushed, now. So off to put my feet up!!
DIY Birdseed Wreath
1 hour ago