Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Come & Join Me!

It is with great sadness, that I have to tell you, that I have to move my blog!!!!!
Apparently I have reached my photo image limit! I could stay here but I have to pay £10 for 10GB of storage a year. Not expensive I know but I have been blogging for 2.5 years and have only just reached my 1GB limit!

I am sad as I had just reached my 23000!

So come and join me at my New Blog,

Inside & Out

or

paste the following into your search bar

http://insideoutlj.blogspot.com/
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Please remember to change all your links for finding me.

THE END HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, wil see you there. It will happen to all of us at some time! x

Cheryl said...

What a shame Libby....will visit for sure.......bye bye .......

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Crumbs! Thanks for the heads up, will change your URL on my blogroll so that I can find you again.

mhyles said...

theres a limitation space in this blog?