Sunday, December 02, 2007

Day 2



This is fun! I'm being very good and apart from looking at all the add-ons when I first opened it, I haven't since.

I had hoped to get my outdoor decorations up this weekend, but sadly I don't think that will happen! Hubby has a cold (to you and I), Man Flu (to him)! I just hope I'm well enough not to get it again. He has been working so hard, had two very big implimentations at work and provide the last one, implimented yesterday went well, he has two weeks to close the project down, then, three weeks well deserved holiday!!!!!

I haven't alot to blog about as I've not done too much, sorry!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love these calendars. I bought one for my grand daughters that is a forest, with little animal book in each day.
That way they don't pinch all the chocolate before the days are due to be opened..LOL