Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some Colour in the Garden!



Aren't the Daliha's a beautiful colour? I know one is only half open but isn't going to be beautiful!!!

I had the whole day to myself yesterday, both K and Hubby where at work until 9pm! T was out with her friend also until 9pm!

So what do you do with a free 12 hours???????????????????? Well first I washed the car, whilst it was cool. Then I repotted some plants.
Then I covered the dining table with crafty things! Now you maybe surprised by this, as you know I knit, sew, garden, paint-walls etc, but craft mmmmmmmmmmmm, not me! But I had seen something nice and simple I wanted to have a go at......... so what would you do with all of this.......



well you will find out but not just yet! I found this lovely little book which is full of fantastic ideas which I love. So I will be hitting Ebay again!!!!! Watch this space!!!

Sorry got to dash, so little time, so much to do!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Drat that's so unfair to tease us like that!!!! *stamps foot* I want to know what the crafty thing is!!!!!
My Dahlias have finished already :( but yours look lovely!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic flowers - and probably not peg dolls - but something fantastic looking at the glitter!

12 hours of playtime - heavenly

RUTH said...

I love that half opened Dahlia...do you leave them in the ground or lift and overwinter them? I have an idea what could be done with your "goodies" but being a noncrafty too I'm not sure I could manage it.
Rx

mrsnesbitt said...

Great day Libby!
Looking forward to the results....

I meanwhile....chipping,nay mining plaster! LOL!

Dxx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cheery set of flowers.
Sara from farmingfriends

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

That Dahlia looks so beautiful eventhough it's not fully open yet.

I'm looking forward to see the finished results of your crafting Libby but hurry up will you, I dying of curiosity. ;-)